Animal Health Center of Land O' Lakes opened its doors in 2008 in order to serve our rapidly expanding community. Our goal was to develop a team of highly-trained, caring individuals that strive to deliver unparalleled patient care and create lasting client relationships. Our hospital has since grown to include four veterinarians and a wonderful, dedicated support staff!
We are a full-service animal hospital that welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Our staff has decades of experience treating serious conditions and offering routine pet wellness and preventative care. We are looking to add the perfect Associate Veterinarian to our team!
- Flexible Compensation Package (Salary only or ProSal)
- Healthcare: Medical, Vision and Dental
- Three (3) Weeks' Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Plan Options
- Paid Continuing Education (CE) Days
- Generous Continuing Education (CE) Allowance
- Paid State Licensing Fees
- Paid AVMA and State Professional Dues
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance (PLIT)
- Continued Mentorship Opportunities
- Company-Wide DVM-Only Messaging Platform to Share Cases and Ideas
For residents and visitors alike, there’s no shortage of things to do in the Greater Tampa Bay area, whether it’s paddling along the Hillsborough River, enjoying a pro football or hockey game, riding a thrill-coaster at Busch Gardens, attend an opera at the Straz Center or relaxing at nearby Clearwater & St. Petersburg Beaches. Tampa Bay has it all!