Upper Keys Veterinary Hospital is proud to serve the community of Islamorada, Florida for everything pet related. Our experienced two-doctor team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep their pets healthy year round with good nutrition and exercise.
We strive to stay on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology. Our practice boasts digital full-body and digital dental radiology, a dedicated surgery suite, ultrasound, surgical laser, cold/therapy laser, and our staff in trained in feline friendly techniques. Above all, our team remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery.
We are excited to add an Associate Veterinarian to our team. New graduates encouraged to apply! There is an opportunity to see a wide variety of medical and surgical cases, build your own clientele, and become a part of our local community.
- Flexible Compensation Package (Salary only or ProSal)
- Healthcare: Medical, Vision and Dental
- Three (3) Weeks' Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Plan Options
- Paid Continuing Education (CE) Days
- Generous Continuing Education (CE) Allowance
- Paid State Licensing Fees
- Paid AVMA and State Professional Dues
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance (PLIT)
- Continued Mentorship Opportunities
- Company-Wide DVM-Only Messaging Platform to Share Cases and Ideas
Located just 90 minutes south of Miami, Islamorada , Florida is known as the village of six islands and the "Sportfishing Capital of the World," with more fishing boats per square mile than anywhere else in the world! We are also known for our gorgeous beaches, turquoise waters, and bountiful restaurants with outdoor dining. Join our team where you can work and play in our outdoor paradise!