Veterinarian - Southern California - AMAZING BENEFITS!
Thrive Vet Care
May 12, 2018
Type & Experience Level:
Full Time - Any experience level considered
DVM or equivalent
If you've always wanted to find an employer who cherishes medical excellence, celebrates employee contributions, encourages new ideas and a sense of humor, and is committed to creating a positive client and employee experience, THRIVE is for you.
From nose to tail, we specialize in the kind of thorough, routine treatment that makes up 90% of all veterinary visits.
Our preventive care caseload is challenging, diverse and includes radiology, dental, diagnostics, and surgery. We value independent thinking and entrepreneurial spirit.
We have high technician to doctor ratios creating a fast-paced, fun and friendly environment. And most importantly, we put quality medicine first. Our call center keeps our team focused on patient care rather than phones.
Candidates must have solid medical knowledge, patient care, and communication skills, work efficiently, and have a great sense of humor.
• Sign On Bonuses • Competitive Salary • Monthly Bonus Opportunity • Employee profit sharing program • No Negative Accrual
• 3 1/2 day work weeks • No Emergency Calls • 120 hours annual PTO
• 40 hours additional PTO for CE • $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses, etc.
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) • Basic Life Insurance
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Wellness Program
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Advanced Career Path Opportunities
Discover our beautiful mash-up of fast-paced and varied medicine with unexpected affordability for our clients, all inside our ultra-chic, brand new hospitals in Redlands and Escondido. Future locations throughout Southern California opening soon!